- All articles, essays, poems or any other work must reflect the original thought and contribution of the writers
- All articles, essays, poems, or any other work must not intentional disinform readers or present obvious and deliberate falsehoods and non-existent facts
- All articles, essays, poems or any other work must not intentionally promote hate, racism, ethnocentrism, or misogynist thoughts and sexism
- Private information of members or writers are not on public display nor assessable to the public except the administrators.
- Private information are not normally shared with external third parties.
- Inciting, religious provoking and hate articles are not allowed on this website. Any breach of this should be reported as soon as it is discovered, to enable the administrators take it down.
- All articles, essays, poems or any other work must be largely and substantially grammatically compliant and sound. Articles that are below the standard of the Forum would be rejected, and if published, deleted
- All articles and essays, must be between 200 and 450 words. Articles exceeding this length will be published only subject to the approval of the administrators
- Write Ups on this website are the property of their authors. The operators of this website therefore bear no responsibility whatsoever, and in whatever manner, or form; of any damage, loss, interference, infringement, or whatever injury or damage arising therefrom, whether pecuniary, copyright or otherwise.
- Questions of originality or integrity of write ups are solely the responsibility of their authors.
- The contents of this website are protected under copyright, and anybody who infringes on this copyright is liable to be prosecuted by the operators of this website on behalf of their owners. Provided however, that the decision whether or not to prosecute on behalf of the owners, shall be subject to the discretion of the operators. Nothing however stops the owners to proceed personally against such person or persons.
Thank you for your compliance.
Any enquires should be directed to;
Young Writers Forum